Monday, November 3, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch (w/ our favorite little Lila & her parents)

A few weeks ago (i swear i am doing my best to keep this blog current!), we gathered up some of our favorite people & headed over to Irvine Park. We had a lovely little picnic while Penny & Lila killed time stealing each others toys. I keep reminding Penny that they are supposed to the best of friends, but for now they happily ignore each other when they're not fighting over Lila's screaming monkey.

Then we headed over to the Pumpkin Patch where I was quickly reminded that I am not a fan of all children. Too many greedy little buggers & not enough parents to contain them. They ran amuck while we tried to pose our little angels with the pumpkins. I quickly realized that the annul pumpkin patch tradition is not for having fun but for the wonderful photo opps.
















No comments: