Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Sunday







Did you know you can get through the O.C. Zoo in less than 20 minutes? That's what we did today. Grammy, Penny & I went to Irvine Park to see the animals. Penny was about as impressed as I was. She did enjoy it when I fed the goats, but as you can see, I did not. I topped off the outing by bonking her head against a tree trunk for the sake of a picture (we never actually got the shot... too many tears).


Don't get me wrong. It was wonderful to be outside & show Penny the animals, but if you are looking for something exciting to do, I would recommend you look elsewhere.












On a totally side note, I took this picture tonight while we were playing before bedtime. It shows off her new teeth beautifully!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, cute pictures and funny story!

you look GREAT tiffany :)

xoxo

Jody Lynn said...

too funny! you're such the "mom" now :) cute!!