Saturday, December 1, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZ's


the human body is truly an amazing thing. before i got pregnant i required at least 9 hours of sleep a night to function well. then of course, i was blessed with a lousy sleeper. i have not had 3 hours of consecutive sleep in the last month & somehow i manage. you would think penny would be crabby all day with such little sleep but she is a very happy little girl.


people are constantly questioning my methods of "sleep training" & i am constantly hearing "she isn't sleeping through the night, YET?" please. like penny is the only baby that is a bad sleeper.


i am confident that we are doing the best we can & hopefully, one day (soon), she will find her rhythm & realize that life is so much better after a good night's rest. and until that blissful day, at least i have a sweet, cuddly baby girl to brighten my days.

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

I'm typing this one handed as I walk my non sleeper to bed. I get all the rude comments too, it's a shame people think that babies are robots and need to be raised text book.