Monday, January 14, 2008

Shutterbug

I have never been a very ambitious girl. Those who have known me long can attest to this fact. I have started many things and never followed through. But this time it is different. I have finally found a passion all my own (second to being a mommy, of course). Photography.



I have dabbled here and there over the past two years, but recently have become more serious about my hobby & started devoting my time to learning all that I can. I started saving up for my very first dslr.



For those of you that don't know, I have the best husband ever. He is supportive, encouraging, and always looking out for my happiness & this past weekend, Bryan chipped in and picked up my Nikon D80. It is gorgeous! I never knew something could bring me so much joy.



I have so, so much to learn, but here is the first pic to share from my fancy new toy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love photography and thats actually what i think im gonan go to school for after i graduate.theres this really cool college down in ventura that i heard was pretty good so i think i might give it a shot..

Jody Lynn said...

Hey girly, I love photography too!
My step-dad actually calls me "Shutterbug", just like the name of your post! :) It was great to see you at my mom's wedding...I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you and your cute family! :)
HUGS,
Jody